Search for attractions by area:
A lovely church next to the beautiful Stokesay Castle.
A 13th-15thC large parish church (member of the Greater Churches Group) with Medieval misericords, carvings and stained glass. Tower open to the public with fine views.
Sitting in the centre of Shrewsbury, this large medieval church was originally Saxon, and was rebuilt in the 1170s to successfully enlarge and embellish it.
Parts of St. Mary's church date mainly from the 14th Century although the West door is Norman.
St. Oswald’s in Oswestry is an imposing church in the centre of the town with a big strong tower and three parallel gables. The tower is mainly 13th century.
St. Peter's has been a place of Christian worship for 1000 years.